Huang Guoping, male, general manager of CECEP Solar Energy Technology (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd. Born in May 1985, graduate degree, intermediate engineer, graduated from Hebei University of Science and Technology in mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, and now engaged in silicon materials, silicon solar cell module technology, new high-efficiency solar cells and module technology and quality technology research and Industrialization. In March 2011, he joined CECEP Solar Energy Technology (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd. in charge of scientific and technological quality work. He is currently the general manager of the company and is responsible for the overall operation of the company. Participated in more than 10 national, provincial and municipal scientific research projects; as the technical leader of the drafting unit, he undertook 4 national standards of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, participated in the compilation of 6 national standards, and 4 industry standards; published 15 papers, including 12 EI. Currently he owns more than 30 authorized patents.
In 2013, Ping was named “Chief Quality Officer” by the Jiangsu Provincial Quality Supervision Bureau; in 2018, he was named “2018 Outstanding Person of the Year” by the China Industrial and Commercial and Household Photovoltaic Brand Alliance; in 2018, he was named “Jiangsu Province” by the Organization Department of Jiangsu Provincial Party Committee. Technology Entrepreneur”; awarded the honorary title of advanced worker by China Energy Conservation Solar Energy Co., Ltd. in 2020; awarded advanced worker in standardization by the National Semiconductor Equipment and Material Standardization Technical Committee in 2020; awarded by China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group as China Energy Conservation Youth in 2020 The third prize for excellent scientific papers; 2021 was awarded as an outstanding Communist Party member by China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group; in 2021, he was awarded the honorary title of Excellent CTO by the Golden Leopard Award Selection Committee.
Scientific research results:
1) As the main researcher in 2012, he participated in the research of China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group’s scientific and technological innovation project “Development and industrialization of photovoltaic agricultural technology greenhouse modules”. The project won the China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group Science and Technology Progress Award Excellence Award
2) Participated in the construction of the “Zhenjiang Crystal Silicon Solar Cell and Module Technology Research Institute” project as a researcher in 2014;
3) In 2015, as the main researcher, participated in the research of the key technology research and development of the distributed power generation system based on dual glass components in the key research and development plan project of Zhenjiang City in 2015;
4) In 2018, as the main researcher, participated in the research of China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group’s major scientific and technological innovation project “R&D and demonstration of key technologies for new and high-efficiency photovoltaic cells and modules”;
5) In 2019, as the project leader, participated in the research of the major technological innovation project of China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group “Key Technology Development and Industrial Application of High Density Modules”;
6) In 2020, as a project, he will be responsible for the research of the key technology research and development of ultra-thin monocrystalline silicon cells based on back passivation and laser doping in Zhenjiang City’s key research and development plan project.
Company Profile: CECEP Solar Technology | 公司简介: 中节能太阳能
CECEP Solar Technology (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd. was established on August 26, 2010. It is a three-level subsidiary of China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group Co., Ltd. directly under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council. Its main business is the research and manufacturing of crystalline silicon solar cells and modules. And sales, development and sales of software and hardware for artificial intelligence applications.
The company has strong technical research and development capabilities, has a number of technological innovation platforms, and has undertaken 3 national scientific research projects such as the National Torch Program and National Key New Products; as of the end of 2020, the company has 74 invention patents and 185 utility model patents , 4 appearance designs. As a high-tech enterprise, the company has a national-level CNAS laboratory and won the “Third Prize of Science and Technology” of Jiangsu Province with its PVB double glass module technology. The company won the title of “Top 20 Chinese Photovoltaic Module Companies” in 2019 and the title of “China Good Photovoltaic National Brand” in 2020 by virtue of its competitive product double-glass modules, characteristic product high-efficiency half-cell modules, and excellent performance. The company always pays attention to corporate safety, health and environmental responsibility. In 2019, it won the title of “Green Factory” at the national and Zhenjiang municipal level and “Water-saving Enterprise in Jiangsu Province”.
Zhenjiang Company is actively promoting the expansion of high-efficiency solar cells and modules, striving to become the mainstream battery manufacturer in the industry. At present, it can achieve 1.2GW mono-crystalline PERC solar cells and 2GW high-efficiency module production capacity.
In the future, the company will be based on the three goals of enriching product lines, increasing overseas market expansion, and expanding service applications, and gradually transform from pure manufacturing to value service enterprise, and will use household + intelligence, household + energy storage, system operation and maintenance value-added services As the direction of diversified development in the future.