- Goon started TTVISION in year 2001, a proven visionary and strategic leader, he translates business strategies into maximising profit, commensurate with the best interest of all parties. An expert in enhancing profitability and developing strategic lending initiatives.
- Leads the Solar and Advanced Robotic Business Unit in the company, skilled at establishing operational excellent with conceptual growth strategies, plans multifaceted global business development campaigns to improve market share, gross revenues & EBITDA. In the past 18 years he has championed the corporate business strategies, corporate fund raising exercises, setting technology direction, developed technology collaboration with institute of higher learning and developed overseas distribution networks.
- He began his career at Motorola in 1994, having acquired more than 7 years of expertise in advanced manufacturing technologies.
- In Motorola, Goon spearhead the development of Robotics Automation, pioneered the feeder calibration system and published several technical papers and patents.
- Goon holds a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from University Science of Malaysia.